Infrastructure underpins the fabric of society. It must be fit for the future if we are to make the transition to a sustainable future.
From heightened supply chains risks to extensive environmental implications, and the development of a resilient and adaptive network, there are numerous drivers for making this transition within road infrastructure projects.
Join us during this webinar we looked at an overview of:
- The opportunities and challenges in adopting a circular approach to road infrastructure projects;
- Concrete examples of successful projects;
- Recommendations on how to make this transition, including the design of CE route maps.
- David Smith (FIEMA), Technical Director for Business Sustainability, AECOM;
- Colin Holm, Senior Technical Advisor in Sustainable Development and Climate Change, Highways England.
*This webinar counts for 1 hour of CPD, so don’t forget to add it to your IEMA CPD Portal.
Circular economy in practice: How to integrate CE principles into road infrastructure projects - Webinar slides - CLICK HERE
Integration of Circular Economy principles into road infrastructure projects, D, Smith, AECOM & C, Holm, Highways England - CLICK HERE
Webinar Q and A's
To view the questions and answers that were discussed during this webinar CLICK HERE
Posted on 9th June 2020
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021