What membership grade should I choose if I want to pursue Chartered Environmentalist?

If you are working in a role which is largely focused on environment, the dual accreditation of Full membership and Chartered Environmentalist (MIEMA CEnv) may be the best route for you.

If, at the time, you don't feel you are ready to apply for MIEMA CEnv in the first instance then you could consider starting with Practitioner whilst you prepare yourself for MIEMA CEnv, or even Associate membership if you are just starting out your professional journey.

Can’t find the answer?

If we haven’t been able to answer your question here, please get in touch so we can help you. A member of our team is ready and waiting...

Contact us