IEMA Members have just days remaining to claim an £80 booking discount- on top of a special IEMA member discount - to a major sustainability event in December.
The Sustainability Leaders Forum is the must-attend event for forward-thinking professionals who want to collaborate, challenge the status quo and drive progressive change across their organisation and supply chain. It is held in association with the Sustainability Leaders Awards and organised by edie.net and Sustainable Business magazine.
Jan Chmiel, IEMA’s CEO, is delivering a presentation which addresses "What is required for environmental and sustainability experts to develop into influential and effective future leaders". Because of this, IEMA members are entitled to claim a generous 15% off the booking rate by quoting code IEMA15. The early booking discount has been extended until Friday, 19 October, saving you a further £80 off the full rate.
Also speakers also featuring alongside Jan include:
- Dr Peter White, Director of Global Sustainability, Procter & Gamble
- Mike Barry, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
- Ulrike Sapiro, Environmental Sustainability Director, Coca-Cola Europe
- Richard Pamenter, Global Head of Environmental Sustainability, GlaxoSmithKline
- Nick Folland, Group Corporate Affairs Director: Net Positive, Kingfisher
- Julian Walker-Palin, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Asda
Register today at www.sustainabilityleaders.net before the discount expires!
Alternatively, contact Lucy Hargreaves on +44 (0)1342 332 041 or email@example.com
Posted on 23rd October 2012
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021