It has just been announced that the CEO of the BRE Group has joined the speaker line up for IEMA's November conference, Environment and Business: The challenge and the opportunity.
Peter Bonfield will deliver a key plenary session on Rebuilding a Sustainable Britain during the first day of the conference on 1st November 2010.
Now confirmed, Peter joins many leading names from the environmental and business worlds who will speak at Environment and Business on 1st and 2nd November 2010
- Mike Barry (Head of Sustainable Business for Marks and Spencer)
- Martyn Seal (European Sustainability Director, PepsiCo International)
- Gareth Stace (Head of Climate & Environment Policy at EEF)
- Professor Paul Ekins (Professor of Energy and Environment Policy - UCL Energy Institute)
- Solitaire Townsend (Co-Founder, Futerra Sustainability Communications)
- James Stewart (CEO of Infrastructure UK)
Environment and Business: The challenge and the opportunity is to be chaired by CEO of IEMA, Jan Chmiel.
Posted on 18th June 2010
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021