14th May 2021 - 9:00am - 9:45am
To help in our ability to take control of the mind in this demanding time we are hosting a mindfulness-themed talk/Q&A delivered by Ben Drakes. You will learn practical ways to deliver when under pressure and strategies for long term wellbeing.
In this session, Ben will cover:
- Leveraging the neuroscience of mindfulness
- Understanding your body’s Autonomic Nervous System
- Hacking your body’s fight/flight/freeze stress response
- How to achieve long term wellness through breathing
- Practical mindfulness
- Tackling acute anxiety
- Daily practices for long term wellbeing
This webinar is exclusive to IEMA member and webinar accounts for 1 hour of CPD.