The IEMA Fellows network continues to grow, with the appointment of eight FIEMAs during January and February.
The criteria for becoming a Fellow member include proven, visionary leadership in business, and across the environment and sustainability profession.
The recently appointed Fellows are: • Christine Willmore, University of Bristol
• Andrew Jordan, University of East Anglia
• Colleen Theron, Ardea International
• Ian Bamford, University of Cambridge • John Carstensen, Department for International Development
• Richard Powell OBE, History of Advertising Trust
• Martin Farley, Kings College London
• Josh Fothergill, Fothergill Training & Consulting
Find out more at www.iema.net/membership/fellow-membership/
Image credit: iStock