Call for fresh approach to resource productivity
Continue reading this with an IEMA membership
Already a Member?
Join now & unlock access to
- News, analysis & innovation from our sector
- IEMA webinars, podcasts and publications
- Training and career opportunities
- Unprecedented industry networking
Start your IEMA journey today!
Interview: VIN + OMI provide the shock factor
Trailblazing eco-designers and ‘ideologists’ VIN + OMI speak to Adam Batchelor and Chris Seekings about their work promoting sustainability across the fashion industry and beyond
Improvements in satellite monitoring are changing how we measure air quality, widening its potential to include regulation. Rick Gould investigates
The global clothing industry is not only unfair but increasingly unsustainable. Huw Morris reports
The Circularity Gap Report 2023 for the UK shows that from all the materials that flow through the UK’s economy, just 7.5% are used again, leaving a circularity gap of 92.5%.
Plastic pollution can be slashed by 80% globally by 2040 if countries and companies make deep policy and market shifts using existing technologies, according to a report by the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
Water companies could be hit with “unlimited fines” for polluting the environment under a new plan unveiled by the UK government today.
As PFAS seep into the public consciousness (and bloodstream), Chris Seekings reports on what’s being done to regulate them
Alison Margaret Brown reports on the benefits and risks of using biochar from waste