The model originated from the UK Govt Office of Science policy report “From Waste to Resource Productivity” which was used as a basis for the Resources and Waste Strategy for England of 2018.
During this webinar launch of the new online tool attendees gained:
- An understanding of how the decision matrix operates as tested against the manufacturing sector;
- An overview of the key process stages of the ERO model from sustainable design through to resource selection and recycling;
- Practical recommendation from industry experts on the circular economy experts from Ricoh Products UK Ltd, WSP and Wood.
- Marc Jourdan, IEMA Policy & Engagement Lead,
- Andy Whyle, Ricoh UK Products Ltd (Chair of the IEMA Circular Economy Network)
- Fleur Ruckley, Wood Plc
- Tim Danson, WSP
This webinar is ideal for you if you are a sustainability or environmental management professional with an interest in sustainable resource management.
Members can access the documents here.
Circular Economy in Practice: IEMA Online Resource - Launch of the Extended Resource Ownership model, webinar slides - CLICK HERE
Posted on 26th November 2020
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021