The model originated from the UK Govt Office of Science policy report “From Waste to Resource Productivity” which was used as a basis for the Resources and Waste Strategy for England of 2018.
During this webinar launch of the new online tool attendees gained:
- An understanding of how the decision matrix operates as tested against the manufacturing sector;
- An overview of the key process stages of the ERO model from sustainable design through to resource selection and recycling;
- Practical recommendation from industry experts on the circular economy experts from Ricoh Products UK Ltd, WSP and Wood.
- Marc Jourdan, IEMA Policy & Engagement Lead,
- Andy Whyle, Ricoh UK Products Ltd (Chair of the IEMA Circular Economy Network)
- Fleur Ruckley, Wood Plc
- Tim Danson, WSP
This webinar is ideal for you if you are a sustainability or environmental management professional with an interest in sustainable resource management.
Members can access the documents here.
Circular Economy in Practice: IEMA Online Resource - Launch of the Extended Resource Ownership model, webinar slides - CLICK HERE
Posted on 26th November 2020
IEMA reacts to Budget 2021 announcement
- 3rd March 2021
IEMA launches policy and practice governance review
- 17th February 2021
IEMA welcomes Pledge to Net Zero joining the United Nations’ Race to Zero campaign in the run up to COP26
- 15th February 2021
WATCH: IEMA's Martin Baxter gives evidence to Environment Audit Commission (EAC) Inquiry into Green Jobs
- 5th February 2021
IEMA gives evidence to Environment Audit Commission (EAC) Inquiry into Green Jobs
- 2nd February 2021
IEMA reacts to the launch of ‘The Economics of Biodiversity: the Dasgupta Review'
- 1st February 2021