During this session we looked at:
• An overview of blockchain.
• Case study examples highlighting best practices and recommendations of how this technology can support businesses in their transformation to sustainable business practices, and enhanced resilience to change in a post-Covid 19 world.
• Future perspectives from industry professionals on the potential of blockchain to support IEMA disciplines such as impact assessment through enhanced data management and mitigation activities.
• Gurinder Singh Mann, Founder and CEO of Blubyte Technologies
• Shailee Adinolfi, Director, Government and Trade at ConsenSys Solutions
• Tom Gold, Senior Consultant, Environmental Planning, WSP and Digital Impact Assessment Working Group Lead at IEMA.
This session is targeted towards environment and sustainability practitioners from all sectors looking to understand how innovative technologies can support their work.
This webinar counts for 1 hour of CPD, so don’t forget to add it to your IEMA CPD Portal.
The Role of Blockchain in supporting business resilience and the transformation to sustainability, webinar slides - CLICK HERE
Role of Blockchain in Supporting Business Resilience & Sustainability - S, Adinolfi, ConsenSys - CLICK HERE
Posted on 24th September 2020
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021