During the session there was the opportunity to:
• Learn about the key principles and concepts connected to the circular economy;
• Have access to focused case studies within the waste management sector of the benefits and challenges of the circular business model;
• Gain an overview of available tools to support you in your work.
This webinar counts for 1 hour of CPD, so don’t forget to add it to your IEMA CPD Portal. This can be accessed through your member account on iema.net.
- Fleur Ruckley, Associate Director & Circular Economy Lead, Wood E&IS UK, Member of the IEMA Circular Economy Network Steering Group;
- Brian Marshall (FIEMA), Environment & Compliance Manager, Reconomy;
- Hannah Lesbirel, Consultant, Resource and Waste Management Team, Arup, Chair of IEMA Futures.
This session is ideal for you if you are an environment or sustainability professional and wish to learn more about the benefits and challenges connected to sustainable resource management.
IEMA Webinar: Circular Economy 101: An introduction to sustainable resource & waste management: Webinar slide - CLICK HERE
Circular Economy 101: An introduction to circular economy - F, Ruckley, Wood - CLICK HERE
Sustainable Resource Management and its role in a Circular Economy - H, Lesbirel, Arup - CLICK HERE
Circular Economy 101: An introduction to sustainable resource & waste management: Waste management case studies - B, Marshall, Reconomy - CLICK HERE
Session Q&A - CLICK HERE
Posted on 14th August 2020
IEMA reacts to IPCC report: AR6 Climate Change 2021
- 9th August 2021
IEMA reacts to CCC Progress report to Parliament
- 24th June 2021
IEMA reacts to Climate Change Committee Report
- 15th June 2021
IEMA Reacts to Queen’s Speech
- 11th May 2021
Enhancing Scotland’s EIA Community - Scotland’s EIA Conference 2021 moves online
- 22nd April 2021
IEMA launches senior management briefing on how organisations can benefit from effective environmental auditing
- 29th March 2021