19th Annual General Meeting of IEMA
The 19th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (“IEMA”) will be held at 11:30hrs on Friday 20th September 2019 at VolkerWessels UK Floor 1, 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE.
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Meeting which was held on 12th September 2018
- To confirm the reappointment of Professor Paul Leinster and Eileen Donnelly as Non-Executive Directors of IEMA
- To receive and accept the Directors’ Report and Accounts of the Institute for the financial year ending 31st December 2018
- To re-appoint haysmacintyre as Auditors of IEMA until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid
- To authorise the Board to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
IEMA,City Office Park, Tritton Road,Lincoln LN6 7AS, United Kingdom
This content is restricted for member-only access. Please login to access all the papers relating to the AGM.