18th Annual General Meeting of IEMA
The 18th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (“IEMA”) took place at 17:30hrs on Wednesday 12th September 2018 at The Good Hotel London,Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1FA.
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Meeting which was held on 20th September 2017
- To confirm the recently appointed Non-Executive Directors of IEMA
- To reconfirm Ian Bamford as a Non-Executive Director of the Institute
- To receive and accept the Directors’ Report and Accounts of the Institute for the financial year ending 31st December 2017
- To appoint hayesmacintyre as Auditors of IEMA until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid
- To authorise the Board to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
IEMA, City Office Park, Tritton Road, Lincoln, LN6 7AS, United Kingdom
Please find below all relevant papers.
This content is restricted for member-only access. Please login to access all the papers relating to the AGM.